A good education is one of the most important gifts you can give to your child. In the highly competitive environment of grammar school entrance tests, we understand the importance of finding an experienced, quality tutor. Our team will help you make the right decision about your child’s educational future and tailor our services to meet your child’s needs.
We are a small team of experienced tutors who specialise in delivering high quality tuition to prepare children for 11 plus exams in and around Manchester. All our tutors are qualified teachers with several years of teaching experience, who have been fully screened and DBS checked. We ensure each session is individualised, enabling your child to develop the skills he or she needs in order to succeed. We will first discuss your child’s ability and needs over the telephone, before arranging a time for a one to one assessment of your child’s current level. This will give us an idea of the key areas we will need to focus on and we will develop an individual action plan for your child.
We take pride in offering a range of specialist services:
- We have a small team who deliver 11 Plus tuition services exclusively in Manchester, including preparation for the Trafford Grammar Schools, Manchester Grammar School and Bury Grammar School.
- We now also have a number of specialists who deliver 11 Plus tuition for grammar schools outside Manchester, including Clitheroe Royal Grammar School, Huddersfield Grammar School and others in Lancashire and Yorkshire.
- One member of the team delivers distance tuition over Skype. This has proved popular with candidates in London, Essex and internationally (the USA and Brunei) who have needed preparation for 11 Plus entrance tests far from Manchester.
- We offer 11 Plus mock exams every summer for children to experience 11 Plus tests in a real exam environment.
- Although we focus on delivering high quality 11 Plus tuition, some of our tutors also deliver Key Stage 2 tuition to improve English and maths and to prepare children for SATS tests.
- We have a 13 Plus specialist who focuses on preparing pupils for entrance tests for grammar schools in years 8, 9 and 10.
- Some schools choose to interview candidates in addition to requiring them to sit an exam. All our tutors have been trained in providing interview skills, practice and useful advice to prepare pupils for grammar school interview.
Contact us today to book an assessment and discuss your child’s educational future. We will provide the best advice and help you make the right decision.